Immigration attorney Joshua Goldstein offers a full range of immigration services in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We take pride in the thorough preparation that we bring to each individual immigration case. Our goal is to find the best solution to your immigration problem.
Immigration lawyer Joshua L. Goldstein specializes in family and employment-based immigration. Attorney Goldstein represents individuals and businesses in the Boston area and nationwide in obtaining all categories of visas as well as in the process of acquiring permanent residency or green card status.
The Law Offices of Joshua L. Goldstein is a Boston immigration law firm with a particular expertise in representing people in Immigration Court who are facing deportation and who are in removal or deportation proceedings. And Attorney Goldstein fights to win release from custody with immigration bonds for immigrants who are detained by the Department of Homeland Security, DHS.
To discuss your immigration case with an experienced and thoroughly knowledgeable immigration lawyer, please contact our office.
What we can do for you
Based in Boston, Massachusetts, Joshua Goldstein is an immigration lawyer who will:
- Serve your business-related immigration needs
- Recommend the best way for you to get a work permit
- Help you obtain a greencard through marriage to a U.S. citizen
- Reunite your family by helping your immediate relatives obtain a greencard
- Defend you from deportation or removal by representing you in Immigration Court
- Enable you to realize your dream of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Appeal the denial of your immigration case to the Board of Immigration Appeals and beyond to federal court
- Prepare successful immigration waivers to help you overcome problems related to criminal convictions, fraud or immigration violations.
- Protect you in the United States through asylum or withholding of removal
- Resolve a frustrating delay for those whose citizenship or green card remains stuck in the immigration system by filing a writ of mandamus lawsuit
- Help you get a student visa, visitor visa or other temporary visa
If you would like to speak to an accomplished and honest immigration lawyer whose goal is to help you address your immediate immigration concerns and achieve your long-term immigration goals, please call 617-722-0005 to schedule an immigration consultation at our office .
Experienced Immigration Lawyer · Joshua L. Goldstein · 617-722-0005
Boston, MA 02108